And of course, with a munchin, they start quite literally bouncing off the walls and they need to be outside and you really need them to work off some energy.
Thankfully, we have a lot of options, like several parks very close to our house. The Munch and I got to stop off at one on our way home from the gardening center on Saturday. I love the whole family going, of course, and every now and then I love it when it's just me and him, and I can focus my attention on him and just follow him around and let him run and do whatever he wants. Earlier this week we went to a different park with J and the dogs and it was a BLAST. Crazy, but awesome.
This weekend we stopped by a park that was coincidentally the one where J went to school from 5-8th grade. Gabriel wanted to go down the slide about 50 times and then play with the rocks and then just run and run and run. So we did :-)
![]() |
| Sorting rocks. Each one goes in it's own little spot. |
![]() |
| That precious face |
![]() |
| BELLY!! |
In other news, we bought some new shrubs and a little tree for the backyard. The last 2 times when the dogs were younger they saw the plants that we bought as convenient chew toys (mostly Oliver) so fingers crossed that with some larger, less-interesting looking bushes, the landscaping efforts J and I put in will survive and keep our backyard from looking like a barren wasteland. I dumped a bunch of water with cayenne pepper all over the bushes this morning....oh man I hope they survive.




He is so cute!
ReplyDeleteAww thanks Steffany!!
Deletehappy spring! It really does make a big difference in your mood, huh?
ReplyDeletegreat cute Munch pics :)