Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ugh. Dumb brain

So here's a PSA if you are suffering from a common ailment known as "Pregancy Brain". It causes you to make really dumb decisions. You would not make these if you were thinking normally...but alas. The baby needs to borrow your brain to help grow their own. Here's what I did-

Don't look at that flimsy piece of paper that the ultrasounds are printed on and say "Hey, I should laminate this. It will last so much longer and not get all bent up."

No, dummy. It will turn the picture black and you won't be able to see it anymore. ARGH!! That beautiful little profile picture I have of Baby 'Houla is no longer. Glad I have it online!

5 comments:

  1. Oh no! =( I wouldn't have even thought of that! Thanks for the head's up Cat. Sorry it happened with your pic though. Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! When I went to my BIL's to scan ours, my SIL said, "Let me test one of our old ones first bc the office told me the heat may turn them black." (It worked fine.) The thought would have never occurred to me! But it makes sense I guess because I know thermal paper does that. I'm glad you have them online!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww so sad! But totally sounds like something I would have tried! And then cried about :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. And to make you feel better, I totally thought the ticker on the right side of your blog said you were 22wks...and I was going to ask you, that is until the fog cleared (stupid pg brain)and I read it again...correctly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks you all...and thanks for not pointing out that I wrote "pregancy brain" instead of pregnancy!!
    Haha DC-I totally understand, these brains are not what they used to be!

    ReplyDelete